Mega lotto 6/45 is a popular lottery game in the Philippines that gives players three chances per week to win millions of pesos. The draws are held every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9:00 PM Philippine Standard Time. To play Mega lotto 6/45, you must choose 6 numbers from 1 to 45. You can choose your own numbers or let the computer choose for you. The cost of a single play is PHP 20.
If you match all 6 numbers, you win the Mega lotto 6/45 jackpot prize, which starts at PHP 8.9 million. If there is no jackpot winner, the prize amount rolls over to the next draw. There are also prizes for matching 5, 4, 3, or 2 of the winning numbers. The prize amounts for these lower tier prizes vary depending on the number of winning tickets.
You can buy Mega lotto 6/45 tickets at authorized PCSO outlets throughout the Philippines. You can also play online lotto through the PCSO website or app. The odds of winning the Mega lotto 6/45 jackpot are 1 in 8,145,060. However, the odds of winning any prize are 1 in 31.6.
So, if you’re feeling lucky, why not give Mega lotto 6/45 a try? You could be a millionaire in just a few minutes!
Here is the detailed schedule of lotto games held by PCSO from Monday to Sunday.
To access the PCSO e-services, you will need to create an account on their website. Once you have created an account, you can log in and access the e-services that you need.
Once you have created an account, you will receive an email with a confirmation link. Click on the confirmation link to activate your account.
Here are the steps on how to claim lotto prizes in the Philippines:
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when claiming lotto prizes in the Philippines:
1. Sweepstakes and Lottery Games: The PCSO organizes and manages various sweepstakes and lottery games, such as the Lotto, Super Lotto, and Grand Lotto, which offer cash prizes to winners. The revenue generated from these games is allocated to various charity projects and programs.
2. Charity Assistance: One of the primary purposes of the PCSO is to provide financial assistance and support to individuals and organizations in need. This assistance is typically directed towards medical and healthcare expenses, including funding for hospitalization, medical treatment, and medical equipment.
3. Health Programs: The PCSO funds and supports various health-related initiatives and programs in the Philippines. These programs aim to improve healthcare services, particularly for indigent patients and those who cannot afford medical care.
4. Medical and Dental Missions: The PCSO organizes and sponsors medical and dental missions across the country to provide free medical and dental services to underserved communities.
5. Educational Assistance: The agency also offers educational assistance programs, including scholarships and financial aid to students pursuing higher education.
6. Infrastructure and Charity Projects: PCSO funds are allocated for the construction and renovation of healthcare facilities, including hospitals and clinics, to improve healthcare access for the Filipino population.
7. Disaster Relief and Rehabilitation: In times of natural disasters and emergencies, the PCSO contributes to disaster relief efforts and rehabilitation programs to assist affected communities.
The PCSO plays a crucial role in raising funds for charitable causes and supporting healthcare and social welfare initiatives in the Philippines. It is known for its commitment to improving the well-being of disadvantaged individuals and communities through various charitable activities and programs. Please note that my knowledge is based on information available up to September 2021, and there may have been developments or changes since then.
Read Full Article Here: Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office